No insight or detailed information here about a specific part, just an update on the current status of the Cruiser.
Most pictures are taken up close, so Here are some pics of the status so far.
Upcoming tasks for the following weeks:
– Finishing the doors, new bottom panels still needs to be welded in in 1 ambulance door and the drivers front door,
– Hard top side panels, remove windows and weatherstripping, prepare for painting
– Roof, repairing rusty gutter, finally painting the roof in very glossy off white.
– Installing newly bought headliner
– pant all the left over parts in Toyota Beige 464.
– Assemble the hard top!
…. enough for now.